Presented by: Sarah Dahlston, CSE
When: Wed, Jan 13, 2021 1:00pm - 2:30pm | US/Eastern, Livestream AND Recorded
Cost: $69 for training (1.5 AASECT CEUs available)
To Register: https:// www.ohiocenterforrelations hipandsexualhealth.com/
This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 1.5 CE credits and is considered synchronous learning if in attendance to the live webinar. Participants will be expected to complete a post webinar assignment as part of the completion of the 1.5 AASECT CE's. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification through the Sexuality Training Institute. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT Certification. For further information please contact email@example.com.
Objectives of this workshop include:
- State two benefits of reframing prevention to reduction.
- Explain the reframe of “prevention” to “reduction”.
- Give 2 examples of shifting to more sex-positive language.
- Demonstrate one approach to integrating pleasure into a sex education lesson.
- Identify shameful approaches to discussing STIs/HIV.
Core Knowledge Areas: SET-C. Ethical issues in sexuality education. CKA-N. Learning theory and its application.